2010-09-21

my bunny

this is not an essay about my pet. which reminds me, i did have a pet rabbit when i was 9 i think.
but anyway, bunny i mean im talking about farhanah! my girlfriend, whom ive given that nickname ever since... maybe since we know each other.
who ever thought we're gonna be together? :) even ourselves pun didnt expect for this.
ever heard of miracle of istanbul? probably this is something like that. at least thats what i think.

last night, her apartment blacked out. probably a power breakdown, not a sudden shutdown. so we dont have to condemn tnb here. a short circuit.
it was at 4am-5am, she told me she was scared and her lamp exploded when it happened. HAHAHA
magikarp bukan?
she said that i did a favour for her and shes thankful to have me.

but to me, i was doing what i had to do rather i was doing a favour. being there and taking care for her.
no matter what, i will always be there for you :)

see, hanah. told you! out of the darkness, the knight will come! :P

this is a pic we took when we were on skype. it says it all to me. :)

<3

2 comments:

Hanah said...

I love you!!!! xooooxox

-bunny

firdaus said...

hehe i love you too!