2009-02-21

even when we're asleep, somehow, automatically, we will get up if someone or something is around.
you know what i mean?
even if you sleep with the door open and then say someone got in the room without making any sound at all, we will get up. as if our mind has this 'present-detector'.
happened to me for number of times. my cat ALWAYS does that.
my mama will always wake (or try to wake me. hoho) up early in the morning and leave the door open and sometimes, my cat will jump on the bed and sniff around my face. :S
and and i had an awkward one, i felt like someone was inside my room, so i open my eyes and i saw my 6 year old cousin was staring at me. :|
i was like "what are you doing here?" i hope she didnt hear me say anything weird or SEE me DOING anything weird.
even if i did ANYTHING wrong, im STILL innocent cause i was asleep. my mind is somewhere else, maybe in germany or somewhere in europe.
its a weird feeling to wake up like that. im still wishing someday, i wake up in the morning and emma roberts is sleeping beside me. :P

am really tired right now. though i didnt do anything much today, physically. i havent play sports for like almost 2 or 3 weeks. :( such a sad case, isnt it? lack of exercise could lead to depression. SERIOUSLY, go to wikipedia if you dont believe me. so if youre feeling depressed right now, go grab a rope and do some jumping. that could ease off some tension!
my band jammed today. we had a great time. i felt like i was possesed or something when we played I Hate Myself For Loving You. classic rock never fail to make us roll on the floor. YEAP!
hrmm... well nothing to post really. only that my 25 year old-brother bought another PS3 controller! :D
okai too early to celebrate because the games that i have are all single-player games.
no multiplayer yet. :( nvm, i shall wait till i have money and ill buy WE09, Tekken 6 and Gran Turismo 5!
anyway thats all i guess for tonight, ive a friendly match tomorrow. and i need a new pair of boots. NIKE TIEMPO AIR LEGEND 2!!!! :( bahh money again. nitey nite

No comments: