2008-10-28

Fresh From the Oven, With Love



This was taken from the famous love story about a girl who is all crazy over a donut, written by the world's best author, Sir Muhammad Firdaus

Dear Hanah,

Its me, Donut. I heard stories of you crying over me.
I know, Im so sweet to resist kan? Agree, everyone agrees too.
So its kinda a normal situation for everyone.
But ive to admit that I AM VERY JEALOUS OF YOU AND COOKIE!
I MEAN WHATS UP WITH YOU AND COOKIE! I thought Im your number one food in your heart. :(
Youre were all over cookie, munching over it so HAPPILY!
AND AND last night, I saw you holding PRETZEL! it just crushes my sugary heart.
Not even some jam or cream could heal this pain i bear within. Putting another donut-hole in my heart.
I will always be in between cookie and pretzel. For that, I AM GOING WITH FIRDAUS!
He is hot, he bakes me at 198
°C! So this is goodbye for you and me.
Goodbye my lover, Goodbye my friend. Goodbye to that sweet filling.
Goodbye, till you eat me again somedayyy
:'(

Delicious now and always,
Donut


No comments: